Chris and Anthony are going old school this week with a rundown of 25 classic board games and their modern, gateway alternatives if you're trying to convert your friends to something newer.
First up, we look at our question of the week, asking you the listeners what game you have equal fun losing as winning.
Next up, we hit the acquisition disorders. Anthony talks about Mac Gerdts' Transatlantic, and Chris touches on Tripods & Triplanes, the new elseworlds take on Wings of Glory from Ares Games.
At the table this week, the guys review The Masters' Trials: Wrath of Magmaroth from AEG and Terraforming Mars: Venus Next from Stronghold Games.
Finally, we dig into some of the all time classic mass market board games and their hobby alternatives in our if you like feature:
- Question of the Week: 5:58
- Acquisition Disorders: 10:41
- The Masters' Trials: Wrath of Magmaroth: 17:53
- Terraforming Mars: Venus Next: 25:39
- If You (or your friends) Like Classic Games, Try...: 32:14