Dice Tower Cruise
INFORMATION FOR THE 2019 CRUISE
BOOKINGS WILL BEGIN MONDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH
CALL COOL STUFF GAMES TO RESERVE
1-877-274-6752 or 407-695-6554
- When are we sailing?
Saturday, January 12th 4:30pm - Thursday, January 17th 7:00am, 2019
- Which ship are we sailing on?
Royal Caribbean - Independence of the Seas
- Where does it leave from and return to?
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Where does it stop?
- Monday, Jan 14th 7:00am-3:30pm Labadee, Haiti
- Tuesday, Jan 15th 8:30am-4:30pm Falmouth, Jamaica
- How many people will be coming?
600 adults and up to 216 Children
- Children must be 6 months old at time of sailing
- More rooms and people may be added if there is enough demand
- We will have the following DICE TOWER personalities with us: Tom Vasel, Zee Garcia, Sam Healey, Eric Summerer, Jason Levine, Suzanne Sheldon, Mandi Hutchinson and more to be announced.
- What are the prices?
All pricing is for 2 people
- Inside Room $1299 ($649.50pp) 0/100 REMAIN - SOLD OUT
- Oceanview Room $1499 ($749.50pp) 0/100 REMAIN - SOLD OUT
- Balcony Room $1899 ($949.50pp) 0/100 REMAIN - SOLD OUT
- Junior Suite Room $2499 ($1249.50pp) 0/4 REMAIN - SOLD OUT
- Up to 2 children staying with 2 adults as family (limited supply)
We are completely sold out of all room categories at this point.
If you are interested in a category that is sold out then please email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be placed on a waitlist for any openings
- What is included?
- All meals at regular restaurants/buffet/pizza/room service
- The followign drinks are free at the buffets: water, iced tea, Powerade, milk, coffee, tea, orange juice, applie juice, prune juice (If you want soda or something harder there are drink packages available at extra cost).
- All port charges, taxes, and gratuities are pre-paid
- 24-hour private gaming area (ship's conference center)
- Overflow gaming areas (deck 5 dining room, pyramid lounge, windjammer buffet)
- Access to all Dice Tower events (Live Dice Tower taping & Dice Tower Game Shows)
- Cruise amenities such as shows and entertainment on board
- What is not included?
- Drink packages that have soda or alcohol cost extra:
- Unlimited soda with Coke tumbler is $48 per person
- Higher end packages including wine/alcohol available. (Recommend purchasing alcohol a-la-carte to save money).
- Specialty restaurants have an extra charge, it will vary based on what you order, these are:
- Chops Grille (Steakhouse)
- Giovanni's Table (Italian)
- Room Service after midnight
- Drink and or food Packages start at $234 per person up to $354 per person
- Packages will be available to purchase on the RCL site once you get your room reservation number in approx. July/August
- Will there be games?
Part of the Dice Tower Con library will be there. (Feel free to bring your own as well).
- What should you bring?
- Happiness and enthusiasm for a fun time!
- Valid US Passport (this is the best option)
- Driver's License and Birth Certificate in lieu of Passport
- If female with married surname, also Marriage Certificate
- NON US Residents need a valid Passport
- What can I expect?
AN AWESOME TIME!
- How do I book?
Call CoolStuffInc at 1-877-274-6752. Give them your e-mail, first names, last names, citizenship, date of birth, shirt sizes and payment information!
- What do I give with payment?
- Legal passport first name
- Legal passport last name
- Date of birth
- Sex (male or female)
- Shirt size for each guest
- Which Dice Tower cruises each guests has been on
- Can I pick a room?
- You cannot pick your specific room
- Email Jason if you have a preference (high, low, front, back, middle)
- What are the cancellation fees if I cannot make the cruise?
- Until 5/17/18 - no charge
- Until 7/16/18 - $50 per person
- Until 9/14/18 - $100 per person
- Until 10/14/18 - $200 per person
- After 11/3/18 - 100% of the price
- How much is INSURANCE?
- Inside or Oceanview, Child price only: $29 per person
- Everyone else: $59 per person
- INSURANCE IS NOT REQUIRED
- If you decide to purchase insurance then you must purchase insurance for every person staying in the room
- You cannot purchase insurance until you are assigned your room number
- You must purchase insurance on your own for your room and not through us
- Contact for insurance is : 516-342-2720
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 9:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M. EST and Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
- How much is Parking?
- $15/day at the port garage
- $19/day for oversized vehicles
- How do I fly in?
- Miami Airport - approx. 25 miles from the port
- Fort Lauderdale Airport - approx. 1 mile from the port
- How much are Airport Transfers?
- Transfers from FLL are $16.75 each way. Operates from 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM on embark day. Latest flight arrival on embark day is 1:00 PM. Earliest flight departure on debark day is 11:30 AM.
- Transfers from MIA are $30 each way. Operates from 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM on embark day. Latest flight arrival on embark day is 12:00 PM. Earliest flight departure on debark day is 12:30 PM.
You must purchase transfers through us and can only do it after you supply your flight info (to Jason) by emailing Dicetowercruise@gmail.com
- Hotel Information:
Ramada Airport/Cruise Port Hotel
2275 Marina Mile Blvd (State Road 84)
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312
- We have a group rate of $160.00 per room for standard and $170.00 per room for superior, plus taxes and fee,for single or double occupancy. The total charge per room, for single or double occupancy, with all taxes and fees will be $188.16 or $199.36.
- There is an additional charge of $12.50 plus tax for each additional adult 18 years or older in a room, up to a maximum of 4 (four) guests per room.
- This special group rate includes breakfast, and shuttle transportation from Fort Lauderdale Airport to the hotel, and from the hotel to Port Everglades on Saturday, January 12th, 2019 (Independence of the Seas)
- The group's name is "DICE TOWER CRUISE 2019" and the confirmation code for the group is CGDTC3.
- Please call to reserve rooms at the latest by October 11th, 2018.
- For those arriving by plane at Fort Lauderdale Airport, after you have all your belongings, call the hotel to request the complementary shuttle service which runs from 5:00 AM to 12:30 AM.
- Check in time is 3:00 PM, and check out time is 11:00 AM.
- What is the Schedule of Dice Tower events?
- Saturday, Jan 12th (11:00am-3:30pm) - Welcome Aboard Registration Party - Labyrinth Nightclub
- Saturday, Jan 12th (8:30pm-10:00pm) - First Night Game Show - Pyramid Lounge
- Sunday, Jan 13th (10:00am-11:00am) - Christian Service hosted by Tom - Olive Or Twist Lounge
- Sunday, Jan 13th (10:00am-11:00am) - Sunday, Jan 13th (4:00pm-5:30pm) - Dice Tower Live Show - Alhambra Theater
- Wednesday, Jan 16th (8:30pm-10:00pm) - Closing Night Game Show - Pyramid Lounge
- When is the gaming space open?
- Saturday at 4 PM (after embarcation drill) to Thursday at 6 AM
- When is the gaming library open?
- Saturday at 4 PM (after embarcation drill) to Wednesday at 5 PM
- 24 hours a day from open until Wednesday at 5 PM, as we need to pack it up.
- What gaming space is available to us?
- We have the Conference Center and Overflow Spaces (Deck 5 Dining Room, Labyrinth Nightclub, Windjammer Buffet)
- Anywhere in the lounges and other areas.
- Where will the gaming library be?
- It will be in the Conference Center
--- These cancellation fees are imposed by RCL and not by us!