Donec ultricies congue felis, vestibulum lobortis ex euismod non. Maecenas odio libero feugiat porta auctor et tortor.
We will call you back
Maecenas volutpat eros justo, et arcu commodo eget. Curabitur porta blandit lectus, nec interdum felis.
Curabitur lobortis, eros a ornare porttitor; lorem odio porta massa, sed consequat ipsum nisl non est. Suspendisse tempus metus faucibus varius molestie nullam.Read more
Do you know?
INFORMATION FOR THE 2020 CRUISE
BOOKINGS WILL BEGIN SOON!! STAY TUNED FOR 2020 INFO!
CALL COOL STUFF GAMES TO RESERVE
1-877-274-6752 or 407-695-6554
Dice Tower Cruise 2019 Basics
Saturday, January 12th 4:30pm – Thursday, January 17th 7:00am, 2019
Royal Caribbean – Independence of the Seas
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Monday, Jan 14th 7:00am-3:30pm Labadee, Haiti.
- Tuesday, Jan 15th 8:30am-4:30pm Falmouth, Jamaica.
- 600 adults and up to 216 Children
- Children must be 6 months old at time of sailing
- More rooms and people may be added if there is enough demand
- We will have the following DICE TOWER personalities with us: Tom Vasel, Zee Garcia, Sam Healey, Eric Summerer, Jason Levine, Suzanne Sheldon, Mandi Hutchinson and more to be announced.
All pricing is for 2 people
- Inside Room $1299 ($649.50pp) 0/100 REMAIN – SOLD OUT
- Oceanview Room $1499 ($749.50pp) 0/100 REMAIN – SOLD OUT
- Balcony Room $1899 ($949.50pp) 0/100 REMAIN – SOLD OUT
- Junior Suite Room $2499 ($1249.50pp) 0/4 REMAIN – SOLD OUT
- Up to 2 children staying with 2 adults as family (limited supply)
We are completely sold out of all room categories at this point.
If you are interested in a category that is sold out then please email email@example.com in order to be placed on a waitlist for any openings
- All meals at regular restaurants/buffet/pizza/room service
- The followign drinks are free at the buffets: water, iced tea, Powerade, milk, coffee, tea, orange juice, applie juice, prune juice (If you want soda or something harder there are drink packages available at extra cost).
- All port charges, taxes, and gratuities are pre-paid
- 24-hour private gaming area (ship’s conference center)
- Overflow gaming areas (deck 5 dining room, pyramid lounge, windjammer buffet)
- Access to all Dice Tower events (Live Dice Tower taping & Dice Tower Game Shows)
- Cruise amenities such as shows and entertainment on board
- Drink packages that have soda or alcohol cost extra:
- Unlimited soda with Coke tumbler is $48 per person
- Higher end packages including wine/alcohol available. (Recommend purchasing alcohol a-la-carte to save money).
- Specialty restaurants have an extra charge, it will vary based on what you order, these are:
- Chops Grille (Steakhouse)
- Giovanni’s Table (Italian)
- Room Service after midnight
- Drink and or food Packages start at $234 per person up to $354 per person
- Packages will be available to purchase on the RCL site once you get your room reservation number in approx. July/August
Part of the Dice Tower Con library will be there. (Feel free to bring your own as well).
- Happiness and enthusiasm for a fun time!
- Valid US Passport (this is the best option)
- Driver’s License and Birth Certificate in lieu of Passport
- If female with married surname, also Marriage Certificate
- NON US Residents need a valid Passport
AN AWESOME TIME!
Ship and Booking Information
Call CoolStuffInc at 1-877-274-6752. Give them your e-mail, first names, last names, citizenship, date of birth, shirt sizes and payment information!
- Legal passport first name
- Legal passport last name
- Date of birth
- Sex (male or female)
- Shirt size for each guest
- Which Dice Tower cruises each guests has been on
- You cannot pick your specific room
- Email Jason if you have a preference (high, low, front, back, middle)
- Until 5/17/18 – no charge
- Until 7/16/18 – $50 per person
- Until 9/14/18 – $100 per person
- Until 10/14/18 – $200 per person
- After 11/3/18 – 100% of the price
- Inside or Oceanview, Child price only: $29 per person
- Everyone else: $59 per person
- INSURANCE IS NOT REQUIRED
- If you decide to purchase insurance then you must purchase insurance for every person staying in the room
- You cannot purchase insurance until you are assigned your room number
- You must purchase insurance on your own for your room and not through us
- Contact for insurance is : 516-342-2720
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 9:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M. EST and Saturday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
- $15/day at the port garage
- $19/day for oversized vehicles
- Miami Airport – approx. 25 miles from the port
- Fort Lauderdale Airport – approx. 1 mile from the port
- Transfers from FLL are $16.75 each way. Operates from 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM on embark day. Latest flight arrival on embark day is 1:00 PM. Earliest flight departure on debark day is 11:30 AM.
- Transfers from MIA are $30 each way. Operates from 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM on embark day. Latest flight arrival on embark day is 12:00 PM. Earliest flight departure on debark day is 12:30 PM.
You must purchase transfers through us and can only do it after you supply your flight info (to Jason) by emailing Dicetowercruise@gmail.com
Ramada Airport/Cruise Port Hotel
2275 Marina Mile Blvd (State Road 84)
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312
- We have a group rate of $160.00 per room for standard and $170.00 per room for superior, plus taxes and fee,for single or double occupancy. The total charge per room, for single or double occupancy, with all taxes and fees will be $188.16 or $199.36.
- There is an additional charge of $12.50 plus tax for each additional adult 18 years or older in a room, up to a maximum of 4 (four) guests per room.
- This special group rate includes breakfast, and shuttle transportation from Fort Lauderdale Airport to the hotel, and from the hotel to Port Everglades on Saturday, January 12th, 2019 (Independence of the Seas)
- The group’s name is “DICE TOWER CRUISE 2019” and the confirmation code for the group is CGDTC3.
- Please call to reserve rooms at the latest by October 11th, 2018.
- For those arriving by plane at Fort Lauderdale Airport, after you have all your belongings, call the hotel to request the complementary shuttle service which runs from 5:00 AM to 12:30 AM.
- Check in time is 3:00 PM, and check out time is 11:00 AM.
Schedule of Events
- Saturday, Jan 12th (11:00am-3:30pm) – Welcome Aboard Registration Party – Labyrinth Nightclub
- Saturday, Jan 12th (8:30pm-10:00pm) – First Night Game Show – Pyramid Lounge
- Sunday, Jan 13th (10:00am-11:00am) – Christian Service hosted by Tom – Olive Or Twist Lounge
- Sunday, Jan 13th (10:00am-11:00am) – Sunday, Jan 13th (4:00pm-5:30pm) – Dice Tower Live Show – Alhambra Theater
- Wednesday, Jan 16th (8:30pm-10:00pm) – Closing Night Game Show – Pyramid Lounge
- Saturday at 4 PM (after embarcation drill) to Thursday at 6 AM
- Saturday at 4 PM (after embarcation drill) to Wednesday at 5 PM
- 24 hours a day from open until Wednesday at 5 PM, as we need to pack it up.
- We have the Conference Center and Overflow Spaces (Deck 5 Dining Room, Labyrinth Nightclub, Windjammer Buffet)
- Anywhere in the lounges and other areas.
- It will be in the Conference Center