Dice Tower Cruise 2020 Basics
Friday, January 24th 4pm – Wednesday, January 29th, 7am 2020
Royal Caribbean – Independence of the Seas
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Sunday, Jan 26th 7:00am-3:00pm George Town, Grand Cayman
- Monday, Jan 27th 10:am-7:00pm Cozumel, Mexico
- 800 adults and up to 115 Children
- Children must be 6 months old at time of sailing
- More rooms and people may be added if there is enough demand
- We will have many DICE TOWER personalities with us including your leaders: Tom Vasel and Jason Levine with more personalities to be announced.
- All room pricing is for up to 2 people
- Inside Room $1399 ($699.50pp)
- Oceanview Room $1499 ($749.50pp)
- Balcony Room $1799 ($899.50pp)
- Junior Suite Room $2499 ($1249.50pp)
- Up to 2 children staying with 2 adults as a family (limited supply) $599 per child
If you are interested in a full suite or a category that is sold out then please email email@example.com in order to be placed on a waitlist for any openings
- All meals at regular restaurants/buffet/pizza/room service
- The following drinks are free at the buffets: water, iced tea, Powerade, milk, coffee, tea, orange juice, apple juice, prune juice (If you want soda, or something harder there are drink packages available at extra cost).
- All port charges, taxes, and gratuities are pre-paid
- 24-hour private gaming area (ship’s conference center)
- Overflow gaming areas (deck 5 dining room, windjammer buffet)
- Access to all Dice Tower events (Live Dice Tower taping & Dice Tower Game Shows)
- Cruise amenities such as shows and entertainment on board
- Drink packages that have soda or alcohol cost extra:
- Unlimited soda with Coke tumbler is $48 per person
- Higher end packages including wine/alcohol available. (Recommend purchasing alcohol a-la-carte to save money).
- Specialty restaurants have an extra charge, it will vary based on what you order, these are:
- Chops Grille (Steakhouse)
- Giovanni’s Table (Italian)
- Room Service after midnight
- Drink and or food Packages start at $234 per person up to $354 per person
- Packages will be available to purchase on the RCL site once you get your room reservation number approximately 90 days out from sailing
The Dice Tower library will be there. (Feel free to bring your own as well).
- Happiness and enthusiasm for a fun time!
- Valid US Passport (this is the best option)
- Driver’s License and Birth Certificate in lieu of Passport
- If female with a married surname, also Marriage Certificate
- NON-US Residents need a valid Passport
AN AWESOME TIME!
Ship and Booking Information
- Legal passport first name
- Legal passport last name
- Date of birth
- Gender (male or female)
- Shirt size for each guest
- Which Dice Tower cruises each guest has been on
- Yes, you can pick out your room number and location from what is available.
- Contact Whet Travel via chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with your preference (high, low, front, back, middle)
- Non-refundable. We do highly suggest the purchase of travel insurance to help with any possible cancelations or unexpected travel issues that may arise.
- The cost of insurance depends on your trip cost, your age and your state of residence. When you complete your booking, it will give you the option to add travel insurance and will give you a quote.
- Miami Airport – approx. 25 miles from the port
- Fort Lauderdale Airport – approx. 1 mile from the port
- Transfers from FLL are $15 each way. Operates from 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM on embark day. Latest flight arrival on embark day is 1:00 PM. Earliest flight departure on debark day is 11:30 AM.
- Transfers from MIA are $30 each way. Operates from 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM on embark day. Latest flight arrival on embark day is 12:00 PM. Earliest flight departure on debark day is 12:30 PM. These must be purchased directly through Royal Caribbean once you have a reservation number.
You must purchase Fort Lauderdale transfers through us and can only do it after you supply your flight info. You can add your information here.
2440 W. State Rd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312
- We have a group rate of $160.00 per room for standard and $180.00 per room for a jacuzzi, including all taxes and fees, for single or double occupancy for Thursday, January 23rd, 2020 which also includes access to our Pre-Party.
- On the return, we also have a special group rate of $155.00/$175.00 per room if you plan to stay the night of Wednesday, January 29th, 2020. There are also day rooms available at a cost of $100.00 where you have a room for the day to shower and keep your luggage but cannot stay overnight.
- There is an additional charge of $20.00 for each additional person in a room, up to a maximum of 4 (four) guests per room for Queen rooms only.
- This special group rate includes breakfast, and shuttle transportation from Fort Lauderdale Airport to the hotel, and from the hotel to Port Everglades on Friday, January 24th, 2020 (Independence of the Seas)
- You must book your rooms through this website as you cannot call the Rodeway directly.
- For those arriving by plane at Fort Lauderdale Airport, after you have all your belongings, call the hotel to request the complimentary shuttle service which runs from 5:00 AM to 12:30 AM.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM, and check out time is 11:00 AM.
Schedule of Events
- Friday, Jan 24th (11:00am-3:30pm) – Welcome Aboard Registration Party – Star Lounge
- Friday, Jan 24th (8:30pm-10:00pm) – First Night Game Show – Studio B Ice Rink
- Saturday, Jan 25th (3:00pm-4:30pm) – Dice Tower Live Show – Royal Theater
- Sunday, Jan 26th (8:00am-9:00am) – Christian Service hosted by Tom – Olive Or Twist Lounge
- Tuesday, Jan 28th (8:30pm-10:00pm) – Closing Night Game Show – Studio B Ice Rink
- Saturday at 11 AM (after you get your badge) to Wednesday at 6 AM
- Saturday at 11 AM (after you get your badge) to Tuesday at 5 PM
- 24 hours a day from open until Tuesday at 5 PM, as we need to pack it up.
- We have the Conference Center and Overflow Spaces (Deck 5 Dining Room, Windjammer Buffet)
- Anywhere in the lounges and other areas.
- It will be in the Conference Center