Blue Peg, Pink Peg is a podcast about boardgames, relationships, and the interaction between the two. During each episode of Blue Peg, Pink Peg two boardgaming couples: share their gaming experiences and adventures; discuss and review games suitable for two player, family or small group play; and explore a topic unique to gaming couples or families. Each episode of Blue Peg, Pink Peg is a light, funny and friendly conversation to which all gamers are invited and welcomed.
Dice Tower Network Podcast: Blue Peg Pink Peg
Blue Peg Pink Peg Episodes
1) The Pegs discuss their recent game plays including Tapestry, Hadara, and Imperial Settlers: Empires of the North and many more;
2) All the Pegs review the worker placement game Rurik: Dawn of Kiev; and
3) Look back at Root.
1) The Pegs discuss their recent gameplays including: Funkoverse, Ragusa, Point Salad and more;
2) All the Pegs review the action selection game Dead Man’s Cabal; and
3) Look back at a tile laying suite: Gunkimono, Spring Meadow, and Expancity.
NOTE: Board game discussion starts at 30:00