Blue Peg, Pink Peg is a podcast about boardgames, relationships, and the interaction between the two. During each episode of Blue Peg, Pink Peg two boardgaming couples: share their gaming experiences and adventures; discuss and review games suitable for two player, family or small group play; and explore a topic unique to gaming couples or families. Each episode of Blue Peg, Pink Peg is a light, funny and friendly conversation to which all gamers are invited and welcomed.
Dice Tower Network Podcast: Blue Peg Pink Peg
Blue Peg Pink Peg Episodes
1) The Pegs discuss their recent gameplays including: Funkoverse, Ragusa, Point Salad and more;
2) All the Pegs review the action selection game Dead Man’s Cabal; and
3) Look back at a tile laying suite: Gunkimono, Spring Meadow, and Expancity.
NOTE: Board game discussion starts at 30:00
During this week's episode:
1) The Pegs go over their experiences at Origins 2019;
2) All the Pegs discuss many of the games they played at Origins 2019, including, Res Arcana, Quirky Circuits, Watergate, and many more; and
3) Look back at some 2 player games, Crystal Clans, The Fox in the Forest, and Santorini.
During this week’s episode:
1) The Pegs discuss a great new contest, preview Orignis 2019, and review their recent game plays including Valparaíso, Copenhagen, The Ancient World 2nd Ed. and many more;
2) All the Pegs review the adventure game Journeys in Middle Earth; and
3) Look back at Argent: The Consortium.
NOTE: Origins discusion starts at 14:46 and board game discussion starts at 45:23.