This week we're looking at games that replace other games, and boy are there are a lot of them! In just the last year the reprints, reimplementations and updates are getting out of control. Join Anthony, Chris, Daniel and Drew as we discuss 10 games that bumped other games from our shelves:
- Intro: Cool Stuff Inc. Contest!
- Shout it From the Tabletop
- Interview: Mensa Mind Games Chief Judge Greg Webster
- Acquisition Disorder
- Solo Gaming with Anthony: Hostage Negotiator -
- At the Table: Doomtown: Reloaded, Game of Thrones 2nd, Broken Token 7 Wonders & Coins
- Feature: Top 10 Games that Bumped Other Games Off Our Shelves
- Final Round: Games That You Can Play While Traveling
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, BoardGameGeek, and Patreon. And don't forget to enter our contest!.