This week on Episode 94, we're comparing two of our favorite Ted Alspach games to determine once and for all (probably) which is better - Suburbia or The Castles of Mad King Ludwig.
- Intro: Extra Life Charity: Board Game Geek List Auction!
- Shout it From the Tabletop!
- Acquisition Disorder:Super Dungeon Explore Legends, Porta Nigra, Blackout: Journey into Darkness
- At the Table: T.I.M.E Stories,
- Munchkin Expansions:
- Unnatural Ax
- Clerical Errors
- The Need for Steed
- Demented Dungeons
- Cheat with Both Hands
- Half Horse, Will Travel!
- Feature: Suburbia vs. Mad King Ludwig
- Final Round: What game components are you planning to give out on Halloween instead of candy?
Interested in giving back to help us keep this awesome podcast growing and growing? Awesome - hit us up on Patreon at http://www.patreon.com/bga or drop us a review on iTunes to help get the word out. Thanks in advance for being awesome!