This week, we're trying things a little differently. We're looking at the top 10 countries based on games that use them in their theme. Check out which country-themes we like best.
Before that, though, we share the answers to the question of the week, "What's a game you love that has a mechanic you normally hate?"
For our acquisition disorders, we look at Archmage Ascension and Patchwork Doodle, both games coming (hopefully) very soon.
At the table this week, Anthony reviews one of the hottest games out of Essen - Teotihuacan - and Chris looks at Smash Up: The Bigger Geekier Box and Smash Up: Oops, You Did It Again.
Finally, in our feature, we dig into ten countries that are used as the theme or backdrop for board games and rank them based on those games.
- Question of the Week: 2:09
- Acquisition Disorder: 8:11
- Teotihuacan Review: 13:02
- Smash Up: Oops, You Did It Again Review: 22:05
- Smash Up: Bigger, Geekier Box Review: 26:04
- Top 10 Countries Based on Their Games: 31:20