This episode, we take a look back at a week of reckoning for the hobby games industry and present chapter 2 of a game designer's real life horror story. Plus, we'll check out Kickstarters for "Epic Seven Arise: The Board Game" and "Bunny Party at Maple Valley."
- The hobby games community deals with the fallout after a week of controversy.
- Publisher dv Giochi acquires Ghenos Games.
- Reiner Knizia's "Equinox" joins Plan B's Century line.
- PortalCon 13 reveals a slew of new titles.
- "Castles of Mad King Ludwig" gets a collector's edition, now on Kickstarter.
- "Russian Railroads" gets a big box edition in "Ultimate Railroads."
- Find tiny people doing big bad in "MicroMacro: Crime City."
- Stop and smell the flowers in "Floriferous."
- Build bridges from island to island in "Hashi."
- "Summoner Wars" and "Magic the Gathering" launch new comics.
- Rare mint "Magic the Gathering" Black Lotus card set to break records.
- Primal: The Awakening
- Carpe Diem
- Tainted Grail: The Fall of Avalon
- Darwin's Journey
- Bloodborne: The Board Game
- Corey presents part 2 of the all-too-true horror story behind one designer's experience making their first game.