This week, Star Trek writes about pinball, Star Wars dictates a letter to love, and Asmodee’s boss is no longer the dark horse in the race.
TOP STORIES (2:25)
- Embracer Group purchases Dark Horse Media and Perfect World Entertainment
- Magic the Gathering teams up with Post Malone
- Gil Hova’s The Networks getting a digital version
- Star Trek Super Skill Pinball coming in February
- Star Wars: Jabba’s Palace - A Love Letter Game coming from Z-Man
- Mythic Games partners with Ingenio Games to distribute in Spanish territories
- Mythic announces Rise of the Necromancers expansions
SPONSOR UPDATE (7:50)
- Tranquility and Crime Zoom
- Shikoku: 1889 from Yasutaka Ikeda
- The Palaces of Carrara by Kramer and Kiesling, published by Game Brewer
- designed by Bob and Ryan Craig under One Day West Games
Follow our Twitter newsfeed: twitter.com/dicetowernow
Dig in with Corey at DiceTowerDish.com.
Have a look-see at Barry’s wares at BrightBearLaser.com.