Ryan and Geoff continue their series on the most influential games of all time, and take a look at the 1980's. What were the key games when we all weren't trying to unscramble our Rubik's Cubes?
Ludology: Ludology Episode 76 - I Like Dice To Roll
Games Featured in This Episode:
- Francis Tresham, Mick (Mike) Uhl
- Sid Sackson
- Jason B. McAllister, David A. Trampier
- Darwin Bromley, Bill Fawcett
- (Uncredited), Scott Abbot, Chris Haney
- Larry Harris, Jr.
- Bill Eberle, Edward Horn, Jr., Jack Kittredge, Peter Olotka
- Courtney F. Allen
- Bryan Ansell, Richard Halliwell, Jervis Johnson, Rick Priestley
- Erik Wilson
- Rob Angel
- Karl-Heinz Schmiel
- Dimitry Davidoff, Andrew Plotkin
- Lewis Pulsipher
- Charlie Krank, Richard Launius, Sandy Petersen, Lynn Willis
- Alex Randolph
- Chuck Kennedy, Bruce Lund
- Stephen Baker
The Ludology site is about providing an analytical discussion of the how's and why's of the world of board games. Rather than news and tgreviews, Ludology explores a variety of topics about games from a wider lens, as well as discuss game history, game design and game players.