Welcome to Solosaurus, a podcast about one player board and card games. Things are super different this episode! Carter's camping (or some similar nonsense), so instead of reviewing a game, Brandon runs through his top 10 fan-made solo variants. Did the solo variant for Hungry Hungry Hippos make the #1 spot? Find out for yourself!
Have a comment? Think we missed a game we should've had on the list? Let us know at email@example.com
**SPOILERS** Check below for links to the variants and geeklists mentioned in this episode.
GEEKLISTS WE MENTIONED THIS EPISODE:
Digital Automas: https://bit.ly/2RgbWxH
Games with Automa opponents for solo play: https://bit.ly/2KHEkrw
SoloPlay Variants Posted on the Geek: https://bit.ly/2wNlfMr
VARIANTS THAT DIDN'T MAKE THE LIST BUT LOOK SUPER COOL:
Brass: Birmingham https://bit.ly/2Icb1f4
Tyrants of the Underark
THE TOP 10!
1. Root - Better Bot Project https://bit.ly/2Zwzsd5
2. Mansions of Madnes (2E) - Valkyrie https://bit.ly/2KNMy1l
3. Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar https://bit.ly/2Xc6Gkm
5. Reef https://bit.ly/2Kiui0I
7. Arboretum https://bit.ly/2IEaTE6
8. Castles of Burgundy https://bit.ly/2WAiuIQ
9. Kingdomino https://bit.ly/2XcKeHJ
10. Space Base https://bit.ly/31v77W2