Welcome to Solosaurus, a podcast about one player board and card games. In this episode, Martin and Michael start saiiiiiiling...taking games awaaayyyyyyy to where they've alllll-ways heard it could beeee...oh wait, this isn't an 80s song by Christopher Cross, but a review of the board game Shores of Tripoli, from Fort Circle Games!
Special Additions: A WHOLE NEW segment called 'What Have You Been Playing,' as well as our Viscounts of the West Kingdom winner, and even more stuff!
- Intro and Exposition (0:00)
- What Have You Been Playing? (6:05)
- Solo Gaming News (13:57)
- Review Begins/Components (29:39)
- Gameplay (34:43)
- Rules (44:30)
- The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly (48:25)
- Stomp Discussion (1:07:24)
- Special Announcement (1:09:56) www.stonevalleygames.com/shores)
- Final Thoughts (1:12:38)
You can find great solo games (and a community to talk about them with like-minded folks) at the best online gaming store for solo gamers: Stone Valley Games (www.stonevalleygames.com
). Check them out, and tell them we sent you!
You can also find our work shared on the Armchair Dragoons
website, where all kinds of games are discussed, even solo games!
Games mentioned in the news portion of this episode:
Other games discussed/mentioned in passing:
- Paranoia RPG (this is a UK storefront we think, but it will still give you a good background; a Google search works too)