Welcome to Solosaurus, a podcast about one player board and card games. In this episode, Martin and Michael spend time discussing how not to get stabbed in the back like Caesar, and succeed just as well as he, in Donning the Purple, from Tompet Games!
- Intro and Exposition (0:00)
- Special Announcement (5:58) - go check out Stone Valley Games' front page for a new FREE GAME giveaway (actually, TWO games!), good through November 12th, 2021!
- What Have You Played, Lately? (7:09)
- Solo Gaming News (25:42)
- Review Begins; Initial Thoughts (35:38)
- Components (41:34)
- Rules (49:09)
- Gameplay (54:00)
- What Does This Do Differently/Who Is This For? (59:30)
- The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly (1:03:53)
- Stomp Discussion (1:08:52)
- Outro and Ending (1:11:47)
You can find great solo games (and a community to talk about them with like-minded folks) at the best online gaming store for solo gamers: Stone Valley Games (www.stonevalleygames.com). Check them out, and tell them we sent you!
To see more from Solosaurus, like us on Facebook at (facebook.com/solosaurus), follow us on Instagram (@solosauruspodcast), or shoot as an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read more of our favorite solo news page, head over to www.tableforone.me, or visit them on BGG at https://boardgamegeek.com/blog/9292.
You can also find our work shared on the Armchair Dragoons website, where all kinds of games are discussed, even solo games!
The games mentioned (at least, all the ones Michael could catch!) are listed here: