The Dice Tower, started in 2005, is a network of diverse individuals creating video and audio podcasts that promote board and card games.
Using video reviews, podcasts, and more, Tom Vasel is joined by a host of gaming enthusiasts whose goal is not just to promote the hobby, but the people who are involved with it. Welcome to our site - with more board game reviews than any other, we hope that you stick around and find the games that are best for you!
The Dice Tower is a family friendly network and hopes to promote gaming through our annual awards, our top ten lists, and more! We are constantly looking for people who are just as excited as we are about games - if you are interested in joining the team, email email@example.com
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, TDT may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase TDT's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services.
These may include:
- registering for an account;
- entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners;
- signing up for special offers from selected third parties;
- sending us an email message;
- submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services.
Use of your Personal Information
TDT collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
TDT may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from TDT and its affiliates. We will use your information for purposes such as, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us and providing you with information about our and our partners’ products and services. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
TDT does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
TDT may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. TDT may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services for and/or to TDT, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
TDT may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on TDT or one of its websites; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of TDT; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of TDT or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose. You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by TDT. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the TDT website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that TDT is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents; protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided that we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
TDT does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use any TDT website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of TDT by contacting us here: Email: email@example.com
From time to time, TDT may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from TDT, you may opt out of such communications by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Statement
- agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.
The Dice Tower, LLC
20209 SW 325th St
Homestead, Florida 33030
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 305-878-6604
Effective as of November 01, 2022